Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Heirloom Photography becomes J. Messer Photography!

In just a matter of hours, Heirloom Photography will become J. Messer Photography!

So what's changing besides the name?
Perception mostly.

For years I've had to battle the assumption that I am a traditional wedding photographer who shoots traditional, old fashioned portraits. That couldn't be further from the truth.

After much thought, I decided it was time to take a risk and shed my skin. It is time to leave behind an identity that no longer fits and move forward with something that reflects who I am and what I do.

So be on the lookout for the change to happen within the next few days.

No fears... I'm here to stay... nothing is going away, except maybe a few common misconceptions. The slideshow feature will remain available and all current proofing galleries will also remain available.